Benefits with Nilfisk Ecoflex
Nilfisk Ecoflex ensures you get every floor cleaned, from light traffic areas to heavily soiled areas in the most environmental friendly way, easily, efficiently and…while saving money!
Ecoflex will ensure you savings with NO compromise on the level of clean
Nilfisk Ecoflex ensures you will use significantly less detergent and water. You will increase productivity as you maintain a faster one pass cleaning schedule with NO compromise on the level of clean. You will save on training as Nilfisk Ecoflex is so easy to operate thanks to the easy to understand control panel and one touch operation.
You will reduce environmental impact
You will learn what it really means to be green. Nilfisk Ecoflex ensures you get the most of your resources and allows you to develop a sustainable cleaning routine. Ecoflex system operates so efficiently that it significantly lowers environmental impact: in water, in detergent, and in not so obvious areas such as energy use.
Flexible and green cleaning with Ecoflex that fits your daily routines
Different areas, floor types and facilities need different cleaning. With the ability to easily select the right blend of brush pressure, water and detergent, you can tackle any cleaning challenge. Effortlessly switch between water-only cleaning or different cleaning intensities at the touch of a button. Default start-up mode is green, low-flow and detergent-free.
The perfect solution with Ecoflex
Nilfisk Ecoflex effectively eliminates the need to clean a floor several times over, in order to get those extra dirty patches. Large surfaces are cleaned without spending precious time changing water or refilling tanks. Nilfisk Ecoflex is the perfect green solution for all hard floors – and easier to manage than ever before.
- Deep cleaning - Maximised cleaning effort for all kinds of high-traffic or heavily soiled areas – from vinyl to concrete floors.
- Green cleaning - Default eco-cleaning mode with lowflow water and regular brush pressure is ideal for green, detergent-free routine cleaning.
- Flexibility - With one touch of a button the operator may at will vary the performance of the machine to suit any degree of soiled.
- 60 seconds burst of power -Temporarily increased detergent strength, solution flow and brush pressure for a one-minute extra deep scrubbing. Perfect for difficult patches and surfaces.
- Low-flow detergent - Eco Dosage System precisely matches detergent intensity to the level of dirt on the floor.
- Low-flow water - Intelligent Eco Solution mode reduces water consumption by as much as 70 percent.
- No pre-mixing - Detergent and water are mixed at brush deck. No more solution pre-mixing and no more water and detergent waste. And no solution tank to empty or clean.
How Ecoflex works
Whatever the job demands, Nilfisk Ecoflex makes getting it done easier. Just push the button for a good, green clean – and push it again to handle dirty patches in one, efficient boost. You can call it one touch magic. We call it Ecoflex.
Perfect for removing surface dirt and maintaining the clean looks of floors.
Water only mode eliminates the impact of detergents on the environment and lowers cleaning costs. It’s the greenest, most economical way to clean.
Well suited for routine cleaning where a small amount of green-certified detergent will do the trick. Water and detergent are dispensed separately at the scrub deck, eliminating solution waste.
The tough cleaning you expect. At the standard detergent dilution, brush pressure and flow rate, you’ll have a combination powerful enough to pull stubborn dirt from grout and porous surfaces.
Burst of power
Green or not, sometimes an extra effort is required. For deep, restorative cleaning or unexpected challenges Ecoflex’s burst of power temporarily maximises brush pressure, water and detergent for a single powerful cleaning boost at the touch of a button.
If the job is done in less than 60 seconds, just push the button again and return to eco-cleaning mode.
Cleaning with tap water
Plain tap water can clean many surfaces very well. Nilfisk Ecoflex provides total flexibility to effortlessly switch between chemical-free, water-only cleaning or different cleaning intensities at the touch of a button. Nilfisk’s strong sales of EcoFlex™ reflect the marketplace’s understanding of the cleaning power of ordinary tap water and the reality that certain soiled surfaces at times require detergent
Electrically-activated water no better than tap water
1. with electrically-activated water
2. with plain tap water and
3. with tap water and detergent