PCM is a range of pneumatic conveyors for pharmaceutical or food applications.They have been designed to convey fine powders, tablets or empty capsules, and are typically used during the production processes, to feed continuously process machines such as tablet press or capsule filling machine.
3VT is a conveyor for fine powders that uses the vacuum to transfer a certain quantity of material and feed continuosly process machines.
The Vacuum unit is a vane pump, which allows to avoid material segregation during transport, moreover, the high vacuum level generated by the pump, allows to convey the material in a dense phase, while high vacuum and low airflow, eliminate the risk of segregation of mixtures.
The cover of the motor is equipped with wheels and becomes a trolley which can be easily moved, and can be installed also far from the 3VT hopper without affecting the conveyance performance.
3VT can be equipped with motor downstream HEPA filter so to avoid contamination of the working enviroment (it filters the exhaust air of the motor) and in case of hazardous dust, it is possible choosing the hopper with rigid connection with a tri-clamp 4'' at the discharge point and with HEPA filter also for the exhaust air. With this solution it is possibile to perfectly connect the 3VT hopper to the vessel of the process machines. All these solutions, are available even for use in ATEX classified zone Z22.
- Designed to respect the restrictive specification of pharmaceutical sector.
- The electric motors and the low compressed air consumption grant the lowest TCO possble for the job the machines are designed for.
- Top level of safety and hygiene due to HEPA filters, the downstream one to protect the enviroment, and the upstream to protect motors.
- Also available HEPA at the discharge point (for the version with interface tri-clamp 4'' at the discharge)
- The filter inside the 3VT hopper is also available in fully stainless steel so to be easily sanitized in autoclave.
- Electric motors can be also installed outside of production area due to modular trolleys.