FSU is a Fixed Suction Unit, core of a CVS. The Centralized Vacuum System is a system that can be used to clean lines, floors and installations during or after working cycles, even in non-stop, more in general, is a system suitable to supply, where is necessary, an air flow at certain level of vacuum , for several utilities, even simultaneously, and reach long distances. FSU are also adapt everytime is necessary a suction unit for a fixed intallation, typical other usage are with Dust Cointanaiment Unit (DCU) and with Pneumatic Conveyor System (PCS)
Centralized vacuum systems are also used to support production processes, such as collection of metal shavings from working machines to avoid production stops.
Thanks to their high potential, fix cleaning systems range among the most flexible tools of a manufacturing unit. Today, they are integrated into production processes. They work side by side with manufacturing machines, where they generate vacuum with non-stop product recovery, keeping production lines clean and efficient and maintaining products aligned during the packaging process (i.e. toasted bread, sandwiches, etc…). Food & cereals, foundries, ceramics, wood treatment, mechanical industries : fix cleaning installations are present in all industrial sectors. Nilfisk centralized vacuum systems are also available in ATEX certified versions. The systems are composed by a dedicated suction system, calculated in power on exact the task of the customer based on data of material, distance of transport and investigation of the single difficulties of the system This based on the experiance of hundreds of systems realized in almost all kind of industries and applications. The automatic filter and discharge unit that allows the efficiency and performance to run the system al day long without power loss and discharge also continously in a defined position.
- engineered to reach the maximum efficiency with modular solutions, to cover almost all customer needs.
- ideal to improve the capacity of cleanness and hygiene during and after the production processes.
- customizable with several accessories
- thanks to the new range of innovative control panels, the system behaviour can fully configured so to satisfy the different customers' needs.
- When is necessary, Nilfisk is also able, in an engineering phase together with the customer, to create a new solution that the customer expect.