Alcaline universal cleaning agent.
A liquid, medium-strength alkaline, mildly foaming cleaning agent for removing deposits, such as oil, grease, fine dirt and dust deposits etc. from alkali-resistant surfaces – multifunctional in use.
Effective against: Oil; Grease; Dirt; "Road Film" on vehicles
Field of use:
- Car maintenance and repair shops: to remove grease or oil during maintenance, as well as cleaning the exterior of vehicles.
- Truck, train and bus repair and maintenance shops: for degreasing engines and other components for maintenance, inspection or repair, as well as the exterior surfaces of these vehicles.
- Industrial workshops: for cleaning floors and handling equipment
- Manufacturing plants: for degreasing and cleaning metal and other parts before painting
- Warehouses: for removing grease and oil stains from floors
- Restaurant Drive-Through lanes: for removing grease and oil dropped by cars.
- Efficient cleaning operations because the stronger solution works quickly to remove soiling.
- Lower equipment maintenance costs because the product contains anti-corrosion and anticalcification components.
- Safer to use because of the high degree of Biodegradability
- Can be used with water recycling systems.
- Suitable for use in foodstuffs industries (Labor Dr. Boehm, Munich)