Solvent based special cleaning agent.
A liquid, solvent-based cleaning agent for removing particularly stubborn greasy and oily soiling – Spot Ex is especially effective against rubber scuff marks (walkways and warehouse floors) from sturdy industrial and
commercial surfaces (such as metal, stone, glass, etc.). The product is not suitable or has only limited suitability for use on plastic surfaces.
Effective against: Grease, Oil and Rubber marks
Field of use:
- Workshops and warehouses: to remove grease, oil or rubber scuff marks (e.g. forklift tire marks) from the floors.
- Industrial or Manufacturing locations: where it is desirable to completely remove oily or greasy spots or stains from walls, equipment or floors. Sport Ex is also useful in de-greasing work pieces in manufacturing operations.
- Stone, glass, ceramic tile or concrete surfaces (e.g. restaurant drive-through lanes)
- Use only on solvent-resistant surfaces. If in doubt, carry out a material compatibility test before use.
- Economical to use because it is applied only to the spots or stains to be removed.
- Highly effective in a short time, because it is applied at 100% strength and begins to work immediately.
- Safe to use, since it is only mildly acidic.