Alcaline special cleaning agent - concentrate.
A liquid, alkaline, mildly foaming cleaning agent for removing oil, grease, soot, and mineral deposits, from all alkali-resistant surfaces.
Effective against: Oil; Grease; Soot; Mineral deposits
Field of use:
- Workshops: to remove and grease from floors
- Engine or chassis repair or maintenance: to remove oil and grease for cleanup or before repairs are done.
- Industrial and manufacturing plants: to remove oil and grease before surface painting.
- Restaurant Drive-Through lanes: where cars waiting for food have dropped oil and grease on the ground.
- Efficient and Economical to use because the product is especially formulated for use with High Pressure Washers and Floor Care machines.
- Safe to use because of the high degree of Biodegradability and moderate pH.
- Reduced equipment maintenance because the formula includes corrosion and calcification blocking components.