Often very useful cost and energy-saving features are built into products - and many of these features are either under-used or overlooked. When operating tools and machines, we tend to select the most familiar function settings. Whether it’s using the convenient one-touch button or following the quick setup instructions, we run the risk of missing out on some of the more intelligent product features.
When it comes to saving energy with your scrubber, you may already have the answers right at your fingertips!
JUST TO BE CERTAIN, HERE’S A GENTLE REMINDER:
Use energy efficiency functions A range of Nilfisk scrubbers have built-in technology that when engaged, can help you save energy and money each time you use the machine*:
- Adjust machine operation levels with SILENTMODE™
- Instantly lower the noise level of your scrubber to allow for use of the machine during office hours, and reduce peripheral costs on expenses like lighting and security
- Use less energy when operating your scrubber at lower motor speeds Decrease energy consumption by up to 20% with ECOFLEX™ Save up to 40% water and 60% detergent while also saving on energy
- Decrease energy consumption by up to 20% with ECOFLEX™
- Save up to 40% water and 60% detergent while also saving on energy
Get regular servicing of your scrubber
You use less energy when your machine is operating at peak efficiency
- Perform regular maintenance of your scrubber either via self-maintenance or by a Nilfisk service professional
Get the details on how to clean more efficiently or book a meeting with one of our professionals to receive a free site assessment.
Clean is Changing
Let's change it for the better.