General contacts and info
1. Where can I find a dealer near me?
You can find nearby Nilfisk dealers on our local country websites here.
2. Where can I request a machine demo?
3. How can I contact Nilfisk?
You can find contact information and online forms for our local Costumer Care- and Sales teams via the local Nilfisk websites.
You can also use our general contact form and we'll send your request to the right team.
Using our online forms, we can process your enquiry directly, faster and efficiently, because we can forward your enquiry to the right department with no unnecessary time loss.
4. How do I find the item I am looking for on the website?
5. Where can I get information material/ operating instructions?
Find the page of the product you need info about using the search function or navigation through the 'Product' section.
On each product page you can find a 'Download' area containing all current documents related to the product.
You can find also find information in our general catalogues and brochures here.
Spare parts and accessories
1. Where can I find spare parts?
2. Where can I find accessories?
Use the search feature on our website to find our wide range of accessories or find relevant accessories directly on the page for the respective product.
3. Which cleaning detergent for which requirement?
Nilfisk offers a range of cleaning agents, alkaline, neutral and acidic cleaners, disinfectants and floor care products for almost every purpose.
The right choice of cleaning agent depends on the degree of soiling, the mechanics used and the nature of the material.
The most important questions to ask in advance are:
- What type of dirt is to be removed? Note: The pH value of the cleaning agent is often determined by the type of dirt to be removed.
- What surface condition is to be treated? Note: Not all detergents can be used on all surfaces. If you are in doubt it is advisable to carry out a trial test on a small area.
- Which method and which equipment? Note: The use of aggressive cleaning agents in the cleaning machines should be avoided. General guidelines for the use of cleaning agents with the machines are:
- Neutral and alkaline cleaning agents can be used in high pressure cleaners, floor cleaning machines and carpet cleaners etc.
- Liquid sprayers are suitable for all types of cleaning agents.
Please note that some slightly acidic cleaning agents with corrosion protection agents can only be applied in the machines for a short time.
- Special regulations and requirements:
Always observe the locally applicable regulations regarding the
disposal of cleaning agents, oil separation, required approvals for certain components/ingredients.
Warranty and repair
1. How long do I have warranty rights?
We assume the warranty as follows:
- Commercial use
Machines, accessories, repairs, spare parts and maintenance: 12 months from delivery
- Household use
Machines and accessories: 24 months from delivery
Repairs and spare parts: 12 months from delivery
- 3 years warranty on Nilfisk industrial pumps
For more information on your warranty rights, please refer to the Nilfisk General Terms and Conditions: LINK IS MISSING
2. How do I post/arrange for a repair if my item is defective?
Nilfisk technicians have the knowledge and tools to maintain high performance throughout the lifecycle of your equipment.
For repair requests and faster processing of your concern, please use the online Service form on your local country website. Find local websites here
Online purchase, delivery and return
1. Where can I get access to Nilfisk’s online B2B shop?
Please contact our Customer Care team through the online contact us form.
2. Where do I get the information if an item number has changed?
Please visit our online B2B shop to find all relevant item numbers. If an item number is replaced, you will be referred to the correct item number.
If you do not have access to our B2B shop or have other questions, please contact our Customer Care team through the contact us form.
3. Why have I only received one part of my orders?
MISSING AN ANSWER
4. Where do I get the information if my delivery is delayed?
Please visit our Ecommerce where you can find all the information about your order like delivery dates, invoices etc.
Access to Ecommerce is found...? Where?
5. Why do I receive deliveries from different factories in different countries?
Answer is missing
6. How can I return an item?
If you want to return an item purchased in our Webshop, please contact our Customer Care team through our online contact form.
Did you not find what you were looking for? Or do you have additional questions about our product range and what the right cleaning solution is for you? Please fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.