General contacts and info
1. Where can I find a dealer near me?
You can find nearby Nilfisk dealers on our local country websites here.
2. How can I contact Nilfisk?
3. How do I get service on my machine?
4. How do I find the item I am looking for on the website?
5. Where can I get information material/ operating instructions?
On each product page you can find a 'Download' area containing all current documents related to the product.
You can find also find information in our general catalogues and brochures here.
Spare parts and accessories
1. Where can I find spare parts?
2. Where can I find accessories?
3. Which cleaning detergent for which requirement?
Nilfisk offers a range of cleaning agents, alkaline, neutral and acidic cleaners, disinfectants and floor care products for almost every purpose.
The right choice of cleaning agent depends on the degree of soiling, the mechanics used and the nature of the material.
The most important questions to ask in advance are:
- What type of dirt is to be removed? Note: The pH value of the cleaning agent is often determined by the type of dirt to be removed.
- What surface condition is to be treated? Note: Not all detergents can be used on all surfaces. If you are in doubt it is advisable to carry out a trial test on a small area.
- Which method and which equipment? Note: The use of aggressive cleaning agents in the cleaning machines should be avoided. General guidelines for the use of cleaning agents with the machines are:
- Neutral and alkaline cleaning agents can be used in high pressure cleaners, floor cleaning machines and carpet cleaners etc.
- Liquid sprayers are suitable for all types of cleaning agents.
Please note that some slightly acidic cleaning agents with corrosion protection agents can only be applied in the machines for a short time.
- Special regulations and requirements:
Always observe the locally applicable regulations regarding the
disposal of cleaning agents, oil separation, required approvals for certain components/ingredients.
Warranty and repair
1. How long do I have warranty rights?
We assume the warranty as follows:
- Commercial use
Machines, accessories, repairs, spare parts and maintenance: 12 months from delivery
- Household use
Machines and accessories: 24 months from delivery
Repairs and spare parts: 12 months from delivery
- 3 years warranty on Nilfisk industrial pumps
For more information on your warranty rights, please contact our Customer Care team.
2. How do I post/arrange for a repair if my item is defective?
Nilfisk technicians have the knowledge and tools to maintain high performance throughout the lifecycle of your equipment.
For repair requests and faster processing of your concern, please use the online Service form on your local country website. Find local websites here
Online purchase, delivery and return
1. Where can I get access to Nilfisk Store?
To get access to our online B2B shop, Nilfisk Store, please contact our Customer Care team through the online contact form.
2. Where do I get the information if an item number has changed?
Please visit Nilfisk Store, our online B2B shop, to find all relevant item numbers. If an item number is replaced, you will be referred to the correct item number.
If you do not have access to Nilfisk Store or have other questions, please contact our Customer Care team through the contact us form.
3. Why have I only received one part of my order?
In some cases we split orders, so that you don’t have to wait for everything to be on stock before delivering. Please check the status on your order in Nilfisk Store or contact Customer Care.
4. Where do I get the information if my delivery is delayed?
Please login to your local Nilfisk Store where you can find all the information about your order like delivery dates, invoices etc.
If you need access for Nilfisk Store or have other questions, contact Customer Care.
5. How can I return an item?
If you want to return an item purchased in our Nilfisk Store, please contact our Customer Care team through our online contact form.
Did you not find what you were looking for? Or do you have additional questions about our product range and what the right cleaning solution is for you? Please fill out the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.