The Nilfisk walk-behind sweeper, available in model SW200 and SW250, offers an impressive performance in outdoor spaces as well as indoor floors. Compared to a manual broom, it will pick up and remove dust, dirt, sand, nails, bolts, cigarettes, etc. up to 6 times faster.
Being compact and light, you can also use the sweeper when space is limited or in congested areas. The brooms are rotated by the gear system as the machine is pushed forward by the user, making the sound level low. There is no motor, so daytime cleaning is an attractive, cost-saving option.
The user will enjoy several benefits such as the soft grip handle which is adjustable to always ensure a comfortable working position. Dust being limited by the built-in filter and the easy handling of the large hopper when it needs to be emptied.
• Direct-throw system to ensure excellent sweeping performance
• Capacity for long time cleaning: 38-litre hopper, which can be kept open for disposal of big items, emptying of garbage bins, etc.
• Large non-marking wheels make pushing and steering simple for the user
• Built-in filter for improved dust control and user comfort
• Solid and suited for outdoor use with rugged corrosion proof frame
• Virtually service free due to simple mechanical construction with gear and belt drive. No motor or battery
• The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator height (3 positions)
• The hopper remains in place even when the sweeper is stored in an upright position or hung on the wall