The VHW321 delivers full feature, continuous duty operation and excellent filtration and performance for housekeeping and maintenance, or as part of a production process.
The VHW321 continuous duty vacuum is fully prepared to go to work, with a manometer, motor starter and fully enclosed chassis. The main filters are cleaned using the PullClean system that applies differential air pressure to reverse purge the cartridges without the need for an external compressed air source. With 10.8 sq ft of surface area, filtration is optimized and upstream and or downstream HEPA or ULPA filters further protect operators from harmful dust exposure. The standard manometer indicates when the main filters needs cleaning, taking the guesswork out of service intervals. A manual motor starter is also standard, highly visible and easy to use.
- Continuous duty, 2.0 kW side channel blower
- 6.6 gallon collection container
- Two conical cartridge filters
- Available upstream "Bag In Bag Out" HEPA
- Available downstream ULPA
- Quiet operation
- 50mm "PullClean" inlet
- Dust bag option available
- 30 ft power cord ready to accept your plug
- Available conductive Safe-Pak containment system