The mobile VHW321 delivers continuous duty operation for collecting combustible dusts in Class II Division 2 rated work environments.
The VHW321 C2D2 three phase, continuous duty vacuum is ideal for collecting potentially combustible dusts and can be outfitted for a wide range of industrial process or housekeeping applications. Standard equipment includes a pair of aintistatic PTFE conical cartridges with a combined 10.8 sq ft surface area, and can be fitted with both upstream and/or downstream HEPA filtration. The main filters are cleaned using the PullClean system that applies differential air pressure to reverse purge the cartridges without the need for an external compressed air source. The standard stainless steel container and fully bonded and grounded chassis, combined with compliance to the strict electrical requirements for portable vacuums to be operated in Class II Division 2 environments deliver optimal operator safety. Even if the work area is not rated, but the debris is a combustibility concern, the VHW321 C2D2 provides an added measure of safety and meets NFPA guidelines for operating in non-rated environments.
- Third party certified for Class II Division 2
- Continuous duty, 2.0 kW side channel blower
- Stainless steel 25 liter container
- Antistatic PTFE main filter cartridges
- Available upstream and downstream HEPA
- Available downstream ULPA
- Quiet operation
- Available in single- or three-phase
- 50mm inlet
- 30 ft power cord with plug
- Available conductive Safe-Pak containment system