The VHW320 InfiniClean delivers the features and performance of the VHW321, but with continual, automated filter cleaning. It is the perfect solution when collecting fine dry dusts in a production process without the need to stop the machine.
The VHW320 IC continuous duty vacuum is fully prepared to go to work, with a manometer, motor starter and fully enclosed chassis. The main filters are cleaned on a continuous cycle while the machine is running, using the vacuum's own exhaust air to reverse purge the cartridges. With more than 16 sq ft of surface area, filtration is optimized and the standard downstream HEPA or optional ULPA filters further protect operators from harmful dust exposure. The standard manometer indicates when the main filters need replacement, taking the guesswork out of service intervals. A manual motor starter is also standard, highly visible and easy to use.
- Continuous duty, 2.0 kW side channel blower
- 6.6 gallon collection container
- Three conical cartridge main filters
- Available HEPA main filter cartridges
- Available downstream ULPA
- Quiet operation
- 50mm inlet
- Dust bag option available
- 30 ft power cord ready to accept your plug