is the obvious choice for industry and manufacturing, warehouses, distribution centres, school yards, shopping malls, car parks, sport centres, recycling facilities, multi-storey car parks and more. It is equally suitable for outdoor and indoor cleaning depending on selected power source, battery, LPG or petrol.
One Touch Sweeping is one of the key features making it easy, economical and safe to operate the SW4000. With this system, all functions – main broom, side brooms, vacuum fan and the optional DustGuard - are activated and terminated simultaneously so that no brooms or fans are running needlessly, when the sweeper stands still. The side brooms have no belts that can break or need change, thus reducing wear and costs of ownership.
- The retractable, spring loaded side brooms, spring away on impact, which means that they do not break or damage the inventory they touch.
- The optional DustGuard™ misting system adds to the dust free sweeping improving the environment for operator as well as the surroundings.
- The high hydraulic dump ensures safe handling and fast dumping increasing productivity levels and reliability.
- Motion pedal saves power and broom wear.
- Maintenance is easy since no tools are needed and easy access to all components makes maintenance and service fast and easy.
- The comfortable operator compartment is easy to access, has adjustable seat and the retractable hopper can be closed from the compartment.
The power source for the Nilfisk machine is battery, LPG or petrol (only outdoors). The maximum sweeping path with two side brooms is 1250 mm allowing a capacity of 8750 m2/h.