Introducing the SC3500 GO-Line Ride-on Scrubber Dryer
If you need big indoor performance from a more space efficient scrubber dryer, the ride-on SC3500 is your ideal solution. With improvements to productivity, manoeuvrability, and ergonomics, this versatile addition to the Nilfisk GO-Line can handle large commercial and industrial environments with ease.
The Nilfisk GO-Line range covers basic cleaning equipment that is easy to use, reliable and good value for money.
Current models in the GO-Line range include the VP100 commercial dry vacuum cleaner, VL100 wet & dry vacuum cleaners as well as two walk-behind scrubber dryers the SC430 and SC530. All of them being the reliable choice for simple every day cleaning tasks.
The SC3500 introduces the first ride-on model in the range. This increases Nilfisk's product offering to customers who have large floor areas to clean but want the benefits of the GO-Line range.
Productive and reliable:
- Excellent cleaning and drying performance and for touch cleaning the double brush pressure setting can be used
- High productivity thanks to the large recovery tank and working speed up to 6km/h large areas can be quickly cleaned
- The squeegee automatically lifts in reverse to reduce damages and service costs
- Brush deck and squeegee are automatically lowered and raised when using the OneTouch™ button instead of mechanical operation
Ergonomic and simple to use:
- OneTouchTM button activates all main functions by clicking one button
- Intuitive control panel all cleaning parameters can be easily adjusted while driving from the operator's position
- Quick coupling for water filling makes it easy to fill the solution tank but also to check the water level in the solution tank or to drain in
- Hanging squeegee for easier passage through
narrow spaces and doorways
Low total cost of ownership and easy maintenance:
- Brush click-off system to release the brushes/pad holders in one click without any effort
- No deck blade needed since the machine comes with bristle splash guard as standard to reduce spare parts cost
- Detergent Mixing system available for correct dosing and saving on consumption and no unnecessary waste of detergent