Adfinity™ traction-drive scrubbers feature pushbutton forward and reverse, and our exclusive One-Touch™ ergonomic control paddle for easy, safe operation.
Adfinity delivers effortless maintenance and operation. Our unique “click on” brushes enable fast and easy changeovers. The Adfinity scrubber allow easy access to the battery, the recovery tank, and, where applicable, the detergent dispensing system. Scrub path of 24 inches, and a standard onboard charger allows battery recharge at any available electrical outlet.
Adfinity scrubbers fall well within safe sound level requirements for daytime cleaning in any facility, as set by LEED-EB and GS-42. The Adfinity also features Smart Solutions™ flow rate. Engineered to provide effective cleaning and over 1.5 hours of run time between dump and refill, Smart Solutions saves water and costly chemicals, while increasing productivity.
Advance’s patented EcoFlex™ onboard detergent dispensing system, is available on the Adfinity, assuring manufacturers’ recommended dilution ratios for efficient use of cleaning chemicals, saving time and preventing detergent and water waste.
The Adfinity has received NFSI certification for reducing the possibility of slip-and-fall accidents. Pad pressure settings enable the operator to increase pressure when cleaning highly soiled areas, or to use lower pad pressure for standard cleaning while maximizing run time.
- Large diameter non-marking tires for better traction
- Simple and intuitive operator controls minimize training
- Rugged construction with durable components assures years of reliable performance
- Easy to maintain with open access to all critical systems
- Wrap-around ergonomic handle system for operator comfort
- Center-pivot designed squeegees pick-up 100% water on turns