High capacity, long run times, simple operation
Whether you need a conventional disc-powered scrub deck, a cylindrical model for rough or textured floors, or the green-cleaning sustainability of BOOST® Technology, there’s a rugged, reliable Clarke® Focus® II Mid-Size Scrubber that can improve your floor cleaning efficiency.
Custom-design your floor scrubbing solution
Clarke® Focus® II Mid-Size – BOOST® 28 & 32
Clarke’s revolutionary BOOST Technology not only allows you to reduce water and chemical use by up to 70%, but also extends pad life by 40% and can strip floor finish without chemicals.
Clarke® Focus® II Mid-Size – Disc 26, 28 & 34
Powered by two heavy-duty brush motors, Clarke’s conventional disc floor scrubbers are designed for efficient, everyday cleaning.
Clarke® Focus® II Mid-Size – Cylindrical 28
If you need to scrub grouted tile or imperfect or textured floors, Clarke’s cylindrical floor scrubber could be your ideal solution. Our 28-inch cylindrical floor scrubber combines superior floor scrubbing with wet sweeping capability—collecting larger debris in a convenient, easily removable tray.
- 6 models allow you to select for your specific floor scrubbing needs
- Quiet operation allow use in noise-sensitive areas
- Chemical Mixing System (optional) ensures precise mixture of chemicals and water
- Patented Pulse-Modulated Solution Control delivers precise, consistent solutions to floor surface
- Gimble-Mounted Brushes and Pad Drivers ride easily over uneven floors, ensuring even scrubbing agitation
- Ergonomically placed controls, including distinctive yellow “palm buttons,” ensure easy operation for almost any operator
- Onboard battery charger allows re-charging in any location, reducing downtime
- Clarke® Green-Certified Equipment