Ride the green-cleaning wave
Sustainable cleaning is on everyone’s shortlist. But is it possible without sacrificing performance? The Clarke® Focus® II Rider Autoscrubber proves it: Not only does it make green cleaning possible, but it can actually clean and restore floors more thoroughly and cost effectively at the same time.
Your choice of a 28- or 34-inch disc deck or a 28-inch BOOST® Technology Deck can quickly clean or restore everything from school gymnasiums to healthcare hallways. And the 31-gallon tank paired with precision-controlled cleaning solution flow rates allow up to 155 minutes of scrubbing between refills.
The Clarke Focus II Rider takes operator comfort and easy operation to new levels, as well. Its open design allows drivers to access the drivers’ compartment from the left or right, and then quickly modify the seat for optimum comfort. Other features move comfort even further, including the low-step height, anti-slip floor, recessed foot pedal and angled floorboard.
The sustainable power of BOOST® Technology
The Clarke Focus II Rider offers the option of a 28-inch BOOST deck that could change the way you maintain your floors forever. Stripping floor finish has traditionally been one of the most time-consuming and dangerous floor maintenance tasks. With BOOST, the Clarke Focus II can actually remove floor finish without chemicals—saving you time, cutting your material costs, and reducing the risks of slip-and-falls and chemical spills.
- Universal One-Touch™ Controls ensure easy operation
- Increased cleaning deck down pressure ensures one-pass cleaning of even heavily soiled floors
- Heavy-duty, fully-adjustable steel side skirts maximize water pickup while protecting against machine damage
- BOOST® Technology allows more sustainable cleaning and more impressive results
- Optional Chemical Mixing System ensures that every drop of chemical will be used to clean your floors exactly as directed
- Onboard battery charger eliminates downtime by ensuring continuous operation and quick maintenance
- Wide turn radius ensures cleaning even in tight spaces