Everything you need in a compact rider
The Clarke® Focus® II MicroRider™ Floor Scrubber is a small, easily maneuverable scrubber designed to clean areas inaccessible to larger riders. Yet, with a 26- or 28-inch deck, its wide scrubbing path can cut cleaning time in larger areas.
Maximize floor cleaning performance and simplicity
The long list of floor cleaning innovations built in to the Clarke Focus II MicroRider starts with it’s low-profile, SafetyGlide™ Deck. This innovative cleaning deck not only prevents water marks with 100% water pickup, but also eliminates the need for side skirts necessary with other riders. It features a unique, spring-loaded safety design, so you don’t have to worry about accuracy or accidental contact during edge cleaning: The deck ensures precise edge cleaning with no additional detail mopping.
- BOOST® Technology allows the Clarke Focus II MicroRider to reduce your chemical and water use by up to 70%, extend cleaning pad life by 40% and remove floor finishes without chemicals
- Low-profile, SafetyGlide™ Deck eliminates irritating water marks and the need for costly side skirts
- Wide, 26- or 28-inch cleaning path cuts cleaning time in large cleaning areas
- Universal one-touch controls and solution level indicator ensure easy operation
- Safe-T-Steering™ reduces speed on turns, keeping operators safer
- Optional Chemical Mixing System ensures precise mixing of water and chemicals for optimal, more sustainable results
- Unique, durable squeegee design ensures excellent water pickup and drier floors