The industry’s first Hybrid and ePower™ Drive Combination Sweeper–Scrubbers slash your total cost of ownership.
The new green class of industrial cleaning technology has arrived.
In a single broad stroke, the Advance CS7010 Combination Sweeper–Scrubber reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership — including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively doubling fuel economy and runtime efficiency. Now, the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
The CS7010 is available in three configurations: LPG/Gas-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower™ Battery. They all deliver unparalleled performance, while replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic systems with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive technology. Whichever model you choose, the CS7010 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most sustainable cleaning solution in its class
Dedicated dry sweep and wet scrubbing for one-pass cleaning.
Like other combination sweeper–scrubbers, the CS7010 lets you sweep and scrub in a single pass. But that’s where the similarities end. Compared to competitive dual cylindrical sweeper– scrubber designs, the CS7010 utilizes a cylindrical sweeping system and a separate disc scrubbing system. Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning power keep dry debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper. This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance.
Lower total cost of ownership.
The CS7010 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional sweeper–scrubbers. We’ve eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well as the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves. Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically-controlled, low-maintenance electric drives. This technology shift alone will save the average owner thousands of dollars in reduced maintenance costs.
- ClearView™ sightlines and automatic speed reduction in turns for safer operation
- High impact-absorbing polymer body panels won't dent, corrode or damage facility
- Hybrid Drive backup battery power adds user convenience to drive to refueling station
- High-capacity 7ft3 (198 liter) front dry sweeper debris hopper with high-lift system
- High performance Donaldson PowerCore® nanofiber filter with variable-frequency shaker
- Heavy-gauge industrial steel unibody frame
- Available with patented DustGuard™ airborne dust suppression technology
- Standard dual side brooms sweep entire squeegee path to minimize fouling
- Seat-accessible hopper safety prop rod
- Optional dual-tank EcoFlex™ System provides the most flexible cleaning solution for industrial applications
- Tools-free tilt-out/lift-off recovery tank
- High-capacity 75 gallon (285 liter) corrosion-proof soltuions and recovery tanks
- Powerful dual vacuum motors deliver high waterlift and airlfow to ensure safe, dry floor
- SmartFlow technology decreases water and chemcial usage
- Patented breakaway squeegee mechanism with tools-free servicing
- Disc scrub deck with integrated, powerful edge cleaning capability
- Brushes, brooms, and squeegee can be replaced without tools
- Electronically-controlled electric drives ar IP55 rated for easy cleanin and reliable operation