Conditions of Use/Terms of Business
Nilfisk Ltd Trading Conditions apply to all orders.
Use of the website
Nilfisk takes all due care in compiling the information provided in this website, and regularly examines and updates it. Nevertheless, Nilfisk accepts no liability at all for the content of the website being correct, complete, up-to-date and constantly available. Nilfisk retains the right to make changes to this website without prior notice.
Nilfisk also rejects any responsibility for the content of the website being suitable for the user and his/her purposes. Binding information, advice, recommendations or statements are only made by Nilfisk in individual communications.
Nilfisk neither guarantees nor accepts liability for this website or the server which provides it being free of viruses or other harmful elements.
This website may be linked with other websites. Content that is provided by other providers is not claimed as its own in any way by Nilfisk, including when hyperlinks are used to connect to this content. Links to other external websites are used at your own risk.
This website is created on the basis of the UK legal system; use of the website is subject to UK law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction in transactions with registered traders, legal entities and special funds under public law is the domicile of Nilfisk Ltd, Penrith, Cumbria.
You may select and use some of Nilfisk Internet offerings without revealing your personal identity. However, if you make contact it may be necessary to request, store, process and use certain details about you that indicates your identity. Nilfisk collects and uses any personal data requested from yourself or obtained through your access to the website only to deal with the reason for your contact. The data are stored by Nilfisk, and, if necessary, passed on to other companies of the Nilfisk Group but never to third parties. All information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
To ease the navigation, we may use session cookies of this website. The cookies will only last while browsing the website. When you leave, the cookies will be deleted. For measuring visitor activity we use a WebTrends session cookie.
Nilfisk collects IP addresses for system administration and internal tracking and analysis. When you visit our site, our servers log the IP addresses only.
Use of the Nilfisk logo must be authorised in each case. Please contact the Marketing Department for consent on Tel: 01768 869346.
- We will store your personal data (email, phone, name, etc.) as long as: we are in contact with you about our products and services, or until you instruct us to delete your data, or if there is a legal dispute with you, after which the data are being deleted – or anonymized.
- If you want to access the data we have about you, please click here and fill in the form to enable us to identify you and find your data. If there are errors in the information we have about you, please tell us and we’ll correct them.
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to be contacted by Nilfisk by clicking here.
- If you want to request that we delete your data in our systems, click here.
- You have the right to contact your country’s data protection agency to complain about Nilfisk’s handling of your data. Click here.