Vacuum cleaning the easy way A central vacuum cleaner does just that. It is extremely quiet, odour free, lightweight and handy, turning a repetitive domestic chore into an agreeable easy-to-do job. With the central power unit (combined motor and dust container) stowed away on the loft, in the basement, or in some remote location where it bothers no one, it is out of the way, and the only thing you need to carry around when vacuuming is the hose itself. A clever precaution against asthma, eczema and other allergies as all dust pick up is directed out of the rooms through the sealed tubes.
To make the installation more convenient, kits are designed to fulfill what is needed for a normal house.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) ‘All-in-1’ boxes from Nilfisk contain everything you need for installation in most houses. But naturally, you can also purchase pipes, elbows and inlets separately. Installation can be done in only one weekend.
Nilfisk Performer DIY All-in-1 is a practical solution and is suitable for most homes. The hose is 9 meters and covers approx. 90 spm. You can choose between a Manual, Wireless + or Deluxe hose. The new and powerfull Nilfisk Performer gives you constant suction, and with the inovative Deluxe model the control of vacuumcleaning are rigt at the fingertips. For further detail and overview of features see table below.
Choose from different models of Nilfisk Performer DIY All-in-1:
For houses up to 150 sqm.
Nilfisk Supreme 150 All-in-1 Manual handle
Nilfisk Supreme 150 All-in-1 Wireless+ handle
Nilfisk Supreme 150 All-in-1 Deluxe handle
For houses up to 250 sqm.
Nilfisk Supreme 250 All-in-1 Manual handle
Nilfisk Supreme 250 All-in-1 Wireless+ handle
Nilfisk Supreme 250 All-in-1 Deluxe handle
For houses up to 500 sqm.
Nilfisk Supreme LCD All-in-1 Wireless+ handle
Nilfisk Supreme LCD All-in-1 Deluxe handle
The ‘All-in-1’ boxes from Nilfisk contain everything you need for installation of a central vacuum cleaner in old houses as in new-build.
- Can be used with or without a bag
- Dust container with cyclone system
- Low working sound
- The build in sack filter is self-cleaning through the movement when the central units starts / stops
- The central unit is equipped with start stop function
- Soft grib on bend end for user convenience
- Manual hose kit (depending on model): The central unit starts with the hose is connected to wall inlet and stops when removed.
- Wireless+ hose kit (depending on model) - Wireless operation of central unit: Start/stop at handle, regulation through 5-speed / suction power levels, LED display returns with information on a) Empty dust bag, b) Blocked airflow c) Other issues that needs service
- Deluxe wireless hose kit (depending on model) – wireless operation of central unit: Start/stop at handle, regulation through 5-speed / suction power levels, LCD info display with information on a a) Empty dust bag, b) Blocked airflow c) Issues that needs service d) Overheat indicator symbols if the power has become overheated. E) Signal indicator. Flashes if the bend end is our reach from the central unit f) Battery level of bend end.