Extra powerful alkaline floor cleaner.
A liquid, strongly alkaline, mildly foaming cleaning agent for removing stubborn oily, greasy dirt, old wax layers (stripping), polymer layers etc. from all alkali-resistant surfaces.
Effective against: Grease ; Oil ; Wax coatings ; Polymer coatings
Field of use:
• Offices and Public Facilities: where hard floor surfaces require heavy-duty cleaning and
occasional wax or polymer coating removal. Not for use on parquet, linoleum or cork surfaces.
• Industrial and Manufacturing plants: where removal of grease or oily dirt from metal or hard
floor surfaces is required. Tornado can also be used to remove grease and oil from some
plastics. Not for use on non-ferrous metals such as aluminium, magnesium, zinc, tin, etc.
• Economical to use because it is formulated to work effectively in small concentrations.
• Reduced equipment maintenance costs because Tornado is formulated with corrosionblockers
to help protect the application equipment.
• Saves time and work because of the strong formulation for specific tasks. Tornado is not a
• User and environmentally friendly because of Tornado’s high degree of biodegradability
• Suitable for use in foodstuffs industries (Labor Dr. Boehm, Munich)