Modular, silent, green. Simply Smart.
The centralized vacuum system is the perfect tool to efficiently clean wide areas, where there are more floors, when there is lot of waste to collect and it's often interconnected to process machines to provide vacuum where needed.
Discover the range
Watch how a centralized vacuum system works
The centralized vacuum system: an example
||Inlet for the tools quick connection|
||Pre-separator for liquids|
||Pre-separator for hot material|
||Process machines interconnection|
- 3 different sizes to fit all the blowers (from 5.5 to 23 kW)
- different versions available: standard, ATEX, high efficiency and inverter
- Painted or in stainless steel
- Modular, silent, green, safe
- composed by a filter chamber, a collecting cone and the discharge system
- 3 different diameters: 560, 780, 1200 mm
- mountable on different frames
- available different separators
- VISUAL: easy to use, for standard applications
- DISPLAY: excellent level of functionalities and optimal price level
- TOUCH: maximum level of interaction and control of the system
Focus on Control Panels
Here below the different functionalities to select the most suitable for your needs!
||Integration to process machines|
||Cleaning of the equipment|
The 3 main elements composing the system (control panel, suction unit and silo) can be placed in different locations with different requirements (classified or not classified zone). In the infographic, it's visible how the level of risk of the application increases according to the type of dust and to the type of zone, while the level of safety is constantly at the top. That is why the value of the system increases while the customer needs increase.