Concentrated drying aid for vehicle washing.
A liquid, mildly acidic drying aid for quick drying of painted surfaces on cars, trucks, buses and trains. Though QuickDry is not a vehicle wax, the surface will have a light gloss after use.
Effective against: Water spots or streaks ; Detergent spots ; 'Hard' water
Field of use:
• Car wash installations, where QuickDry can be injected to the rinse water to cause the car
surface to dry quickly and spot-free.
• Self-service car wash stations, where QuickDry can be used before the final soft-water rinse,
will promote a spot-free result.
• Vehicle washing with high pressure washers, where using QuickDry before in the final softwater
rinse will promote a spot-free result.
• Better results in car washing applications because QuickDry breaks the surface tension of
water on the vehicle finish, causing the water to run off the car quickly.
• Greater satisfaction with the wash results because QuickDry leaves a glossy finish.
• Economical to use because it is formulated to be effective in very small concentrations.
• Friendly to the environment because it is highly biodegradable