Nilfisk introduces the MH 3M and MH 4M series which takes mid-range hot water high pressure washers to a new level, meeting the latest productivity demands in the market. As the powerful engines provide pump pressures of up to 220 Bar, and the improved boiler system saves fuel costs, the machines also offer unique mobility due to a new 4 wheel design and a lower center of gravity.
The MH 3M and MH 4M are ideal for all kind of hot water cleaning applications from light industrial cleaning tasks to slightly heavier cleaning applications, and due to the improved fuel saving EcoPower boiler system it offers very high efficiency and quick cleaning. Furthermore, service and maintenance can be carried out quickly, as all vital parts are easy to inspect and reach.
Ease-of-use and safe accessory storage are key with new benefits such as spray gun holder and a turnable hook for secure winding of the power cable. Together with the quick service access to all vital parts, this new series will provide remarkable cleaning results, saved time and reduced costs.
Service and maintenance can be carried out quickly, as all vital parts are easy to inspect and reach.
The MH concept ensures the most optimal transport concept across a wide variety of surface types with the 4 large wheels and great balance.
- High efficiency 4 pole motors
- EcoPower boiler with EcoMode function
- Brass pump head
- 3 ceramic pistons (MH 4M)
- 3 ceramic coated pistons (MH 3M)
- Pressure activated unloader system (MH 3M)
- Flow activated unloader system (MH 4M)
- Oil tank and oil sight
- Low pump oil warning system
- Low fuel warning system
- Onboard diagnostics function (MH 4M)
- Innovative design with 4 big wheels
- Easy to transport, can even be pushed/pulled across uneven surfaces