Customise cleaning through better features and more options
The SC800 is designed for maximum performance, easy handling,low maintenance, superb cleaning results and yet it is an eco-friendly solution. The SC800 walk-behind scrubber/dryer is designed for heavy-duty cleaning but is easy to handle and flexible in every day cleaning situations. It is ideal for routine cleaning from ultra light to heavy scrubbing such as entryways, spill cleanup, grease removal, grout and porous-surface cleaning. SC800 can clean with water only for detergent residue removal.
The large 95 litre solution and recovery tanks provide extra capacity for longer operation. A full tank allows for more than 90 minutes of continuous scrubbing. This keeps dump and refill cycles to a minimum. The excellent down pressure is ample for industrial class cleaning and a large scrubbing width of 71 cm for disc and cylinder and 86 cm for disc alone ensures fast, effective performance. Combined with a new squeegee concept the SC800 provides more effective water collection, and together with the powerful vacuum motor, ensures that the floor dries quickly.
Burst of power
Nilfisk-Advance puts a lot of emphasis on creating environmentally friendly and sustainable solutions. SC800 is a typical example of this. Equipped with the exceptional Ecoflex TM system the scrubber allows the operator to adjust the machine’s performance to the soil on the floor and the required level of clean. When encountering more soiled areas of the floor, the operator can momentarily activate the “burst of power” button for extra cleaning performance, and as easily return to original settings thus saving and conserving water, detergent and power.
The new SC800 offers superb industrial performance in a compact and ergonomic design. It combines powerful cleaning with environmental sustainability, thus representing the very best in modern, practical design.
• Powerful brush and vac motors, high down pressure (up to 77 kg), outstanding cleaning and drying performance: the best answer for heavy duty “industrial “tasks
• Green oriented: complete consumption control: Ecoflex system,low noise level (only 61dB(A)).
• Large 95 litre solution and recovery tanks give extra capacity for longer working time
• Outstanding traction, high protection; a machine you can completely rely on
• Right industrial shape in compact dimensions. No compromise on ergonomics and maneuverability
• The scrub deck is protected with removable covers that prevent damage to walls and doors, while providing easy access for maintenance
||The exceptional Ecoflex system TM allows the operator to match the floor cleaning machine’s performance to the soil on the floor and the required level of clean. When encountering more soiled areas of the floor, the operator can activate the “burst of power” button for extra cleaning performance, and as easily return to original settings for minimum usage of water, detergent and power. Green meets clean. |