Increase productivity and Take you Total Cost of Ownership to an all time low
FLOORTEC R 985 turns handling of dust and debris on large indoor floors and outdoor areas into a productive, sustainable and cost-effective process. From start to finish you can sweep large areas with ease as this ride-on machine is comfortable to drive - with several strong features supporting the operator.
This versatile sweeper offers two choices of power: Battery, and LP Gas. Plus a third option of adding a hybrid solution to the fast and strong LP Gas engine. The hybrid technology reduces emissions and the sound level. Using the same machine for both indoor and outdoor tasks is not only productive and sustainable – it is contributing to the outstanding low Total Cost of Ownership of the FLOORTEC R 985.
From the driving position, you can monitor and fully control all cleaning functions just by pushing a few buttons. The high performance comes down to the one touch sweeping principle of the machine. The sweeping width of the FLOORTEC R 985 and hopper capacity enables you to speed up clenaing time.
An ideal sweeper for automotive, agriculture, industrial sites and factories, warehouses, distribution centres, multi-stores car parks, etc.
- Productivity is increased due to a new innovative brush adjustment system which maintains exceptional sweeping performance and increased hopper filling throughout the life of the main broom
- Ease-of-use is increased by the new control panel with intuitive icon buttons. Pushing one single button and using the drive pedal is all it takes to activate the sweeping functions of the machine. Simple and comfortable operation!
- Minimise downtime - daily operations are carried out easily thanks to the fast replacement of main components
- Reliable - high reliability is granted by the quality components and assembly of the sweeper. High reliability
means less service costs, less downtime and a longer
lifetime of the machine and its main components
- Maximum safety - the operator is kept safe and focused on cleaning as speed is automatically reduced on slopes and tight turns. To protect the operator and people around from excessive dust the Nilfisk DustGuard/Misting system (optional) system will spray a fine water fog around the side brooms
- Reduce consumption - when stationary sweeping functions stop automatically, saving energy, reducing broom wear and making operation easy.
- Sustainable cleaning - the optional Hybrid kit allows flexible cleaning (sweep indoor
and outdoor with the same machine by simply switching
from engine to battery power), low emissions and a low
noise level for more productive cleaning
Find out more about the new FLOORTEC R 985 ride-on sweeper