New full range of petrol and diesel driven pressure washers to the rental, construction and agricultural segments.
The new POSEIDON PE / DE range gives you total independency of electrical power sources and the need for conventional water network, as the units can suck up water from a river, well or tank.
The petrol and diesel driven pressure washers combine a simple and robust design built for tough environments with high flexibility in use.
Ideal for agriculture, building and construction or the rental sector.
The wide range of available performances - up to 250 bar - and engine sizes, mean that you will find a product to solve all traditional cold water applications easily and quickly. Cleaning of facades, tractors, construction vehicles and tools will all benefit from the high productivity of the new petrol and diesel range.
The new line of petrol models are equipped with reliable Honda engines from 5 HP to 13 HP. Good performance, durability and sustainability are characteristics and trademarks of Honda, making them the best choice of engines for the Nilfisk-ALTO line.
All PE models are also equipped with robust, tough pumps for use in harsh environments. Pumps are equipped with thermal dump valve, protecting against overheating and damage if the user makes a long working pause, leaving the machine running by error.
The POSEIDON 7-61 is equipped with the renowned, 4 ceramic pistons C3 pump to ensure long working life. A range of petrol and diesel driven units with high productivity – that works for you!
- Low pressure chemical injector
- Thermal dump valve to secure against running whilst spray gun is closed, without damaging the pump
- Belt driven or gear reduction variants where slow running pumps are demanded
- Robust design with tough frame, big pneumatic wheels, easy to drop off a truck
- Low down time with quick coupling concept. Tornado Plus nozzle gives optimal cleaning jet profile for more efficient washing
- Higher pressure levels than on old models for tough tasks in building and construction
- Easy to lift and transport due to the compact size
- Reduced lifetime cost as new range focuses on pressure rather than flow which is ideal for applications in construction