New competitive generation of professional and compact wet&dry vacuum cleaners
AERO 21/26/31 comes in two design versions and 4 container types - including models in stainless steel. The compact, ergonomic design and big wheels makes the machines safe to operate and easy to maneuver. The new wet&dry vacuum cleaners offer convenient and safe disposal of liquids and dust. The machines are lightweight, and have a secure, integrated lifting handle when tilting the container.
Other design benefits of great convenience are the automatic cable rewind (in AERO 26-01 PC X model) - and flat top for deposit of hand tools and boxes (in AERO 26/31 models). It is a robust and versatile machine for workers within industry, automotive and building & construction featuring semi-automatic filter cleaning and high mobility.
This new series contains of various models developed with focus on the variety of applications and end-user needs within industry, automotive and building and construction. Easy to use, service and maintain. Focusing on meeting your needs in every working situation, the AERO series will do the job with no hassle.
Productivity has been increased due to higher cleaning performance – with higher suction power – and a more efficient filter cleaning system. All machines are using a reliable PET cartridge filter for both wet and dry pick-up. This long-lasting washable filter has a high efficiency (minimum 99,9%), and the Push&Clean semi-automatic cleaning system, using reverse airflow, will save time during operation.
• Washable PET fleece filter with minimum 99,9% filtration efficiency
• Push&Clean filter cleaning system ensuring continued high performance
• MultiFit accessory system for ultimate flexibility
• Convenient accessory and cable storage
• Tool deposit
• Exhaust air blow function
• Robust and ergonomic design for safe operation
• Optional cable rewind model
• L-class model with variable speed control
• Stainless steel container
• Flexible rubber strap for hose storage