Alcohol based cleaning agent.
A liquid, neutral, mildly foaming alcohol-based cleaning agent for maintenance cleaning work on water and alcohol-resistant floors. The pleasantly scented product is easy to use, and dries quickly.
Effective against: Dirt ; Scuff marks ; Spilled food
Field of use:
• On floor coverings such as PVC, linoleum, stone, laminates, marble and polyurethane
for maintenance cleaning on a 'spot-cleaning' or regular maintenance cleaning program.
• Canteens or Cafeterias
• Office buildings
• Public facilities (e.g. museums, libraries, schools, etc.).
• Powerful cleaning action on surface soiling, and when used regularly, will delay the need for
'deep-cleaning' hard surface floors.
• Economical to use because it is effective in very low concentrations.
• Environmentally friendly because of the high degree of biodegradability and the pleasant scent.
• Visibly enhances the appearance of floors on which it is used because it leaves a glossy finish.
• Suitable for use in foodstuffs industries (Labor Dr. Boehm, Munich)