Alcaline Industrial Cleaner.
A liquid, strongly alkaline, mildly foaming industrial cleaning agent, suitable for removing very stubborn deposits of oil or grease, soot, old layers of floor wax, and protein compounds from all alkali-resistant surfaces.
Effective against: Floor wax; Grease ; Oil; Animal or Vegetable fats and oils; Tire marks on hard floor surfaces.
Field of use:
• Slaughterhouses and Butcher Shops: for removal of animal fats and oils, as well as other
• Floor surfaces on which wax has been applied: Old wax can be stripped from the floors
using CombiActive, in preparation for recoating.
• Engine and chassis repair or maintenance: For removing old, caked grease and oil from
engines, transmission casings and axle housings to make maintenance and repair more efficient.
• Workshops: To remove oil and grease stains from hard floor surfaces.
• Strong formulation for more efficient action reduces detergent use and saves costs.
• Contains agents to reduce or eliminate the formation of calcium or corrosive deposits in the
machines using CombiActive, so equipment maintenance costs are reduced.
• Highly biodegradable for easy disposal.
• Can be separated from the waste water in treatment equipment, simplifying waste water
disposal or treatment..