Alcaline universal cleaning agent .
A liquid, medium-strength alkaline, mildly foaming cleaning agent for removing deposits, such as oil, grease, fine dirt and dust deposits etc. from alkali-resistant surfaces – multifunctional in use.
Effective against: Oil; Grease; Dirt; "Road Film" on vehicles
Field of use:
• Car maintenance and repair shops: to remove grease or oil during maintenance, as well as
cleaning the exterior of vehicles.
• Truck, train and bus repair and maintenance shops: for degreasing engines and other
components for maintenance, inspection or repair, as well as the exterior surfaces of these
• Industrial workshops: for cleaning floors and handling equipment
• Manufacturing plants: for degreasing and cleaning metal and other parts before painting
• Warehouses: for removing grease and oil stains from floors
• Restaurant Drive-Through lanes: for removing grease and oil dropped by cars.
• Efficient cleaning operations because the stronger solution works quickly to remove soiling.
• Lower equipment maintenance costs because the product contains anti-corrosion and anticalcification components.
• Safer to use because of the high degree of Biodegradability
• Can be used with water recycling systems.
• Suitable for use in foodstuffs industries (Labor Dr. Boehm, Munich)