Alkaline cleaning agent.
A liquid, moderately alkaline and lightly foaming detergent for washing in places where oils, grease and fats are to be removed. This product is less aggressive than AlkaFoam, and is therefore suitable for more general use. This product is especially suitable for cleaning oils, grease and fats from plastic containers and surfaces. Effective against: Oils , Grease , Fats , Petroleum-based soiling (e.g. Road Film) , General soiling.
Field of use:
• Cleaning bodywork of vehicles like cars, trucks, buses and trains because much of the soiling of vehicles is a result of Road Film collecting the dirt.
• Cleaning machinery, and especially so when there is oil or grease present.
• Farms, for machinery cleaning.
• Industrial plants for maintenance cleaning of transport equipment or plant machinery, in place.
• Formulated with corrosion inhibitors to help protect metal when oil and grease are removed.
• Strong formula requires small concentrations for effective cleaning. Economical to use.
• Excellent ‘all-around’ cleaning capabilities for users who prefer only 1 detergent for all uses.
• Versatile, because though it was formulated specifically for use with High Pressure Washers, it
is also suitable for use in Pre-Spray applications.
• High degree of biodegradability and formulation that makes it easier to remove from waste
water in recycling applications.