Alkaline foam cleaning agent.
A liquid, strongly foaming, strongly alkaline cleaning agent ideal for dissolving animal or vegetable fats, as well as degreasing machinery and vehicles.
Effective against: Animal fats or oils found in slaughterhouses and meat processing plants. Vegetable fats or oils often found in processing plants and in transport vehicles. Grease and oil found on engines and chassis of construction equipment, trains, buses, trucks and cars.
Field of use:
• On the walls and floors of commercial kitchens, including the floor drains and sewers in these kitchens.
• Meat butchering and processing facilities, including rendering plants.
• Transport vehicles for some vegetable products.
• Handling and processing equipment in plants involved with vegetable andmeat.
• Maintenance facilities for transport vehicles of any kind.
• Auto “detailing” or restoration facilities which clean engines and chassis parts.
• Very good foaming qualities, which allow the product to stay on vertical or irregular surfaces longer and work more effectively.
• Low application concentrations produce excellent results, physically and economically.
• Concentrated, effective formulation removes oils, grease and fats quickly and economically.
• High pH value gives powerful results with minimum solution applied