Boiler decalcifying agent.
A liquid, acidic, decalcifying agent for hot-water-hoses, kettles and pipes in high-pressure spray-cleaners, boilers and other industrial equipment. in which calcium deposits (scale) may form.
Effective against: Calcium scale ; Lime scale ; Some scale formed by detergents
Field of use:
• Hot Water High Pressure Washers: where scale will form in the Boiler coil which are using
tap water or well water.
• Industrial plants: where scale forms in boilers and connected pipes or hoses.
• Commercial or Public facilities: where scale can form in boilers used for heating.
• Hospitals and Food Plants: where scale can form in boilers used for generating steam or hot
water for sanitation or manufacturing processes.
• Alto Stone Ex can be used in virtually any boiler system
• Saves operating costs of boilers by removing scale deposits which insulate the water from the
• StoneEx extends the lifetime of boiler equipment by protecting the treated surfaces with
• Regular use can prevent the complete blocking of a boiler or boiler coil which would result in
the replacement of the boiler tubes or coil..